CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Vow of Service!

Since I studied at Saint Mary's Academy,I was reformed into something new that I never expected.Though,it made me a good and a better somebody someday or perhaps,the worst personality I might have.In the other hand,as a Marian student,I should be a good exemplary for the youth from the doomed.Some of the people think that we Marians are materialistic and "social".Hence,they don't know what's really the truth about us like,we taught and cathecize children for good in no return for it.

From the first day that I taught catechism to the graders,I felt nervous wondering what will happened on that very moment.I didn't realize the things that I could encountered.On that day on,I ask God to be with me,to guide me for my teachings,for my actions and especially on what will I preach.Surprisingly,the children that I taught was very kind and they proved to me that what I think to them is a little bit wrong.Well,we all know that children is a little bit harsh and rush,although they are like that I really love them and they make me proud at the same time.

Somehow,children is good example for us not knowingly.Most us posessess the character of a child like either rush or politely behave.As what Jesus said,"You cannot enter the kingdom of God unless you become a child"and that's should be our guide as a future citizens of our country. I learn that we should be a good citizens at the same time carry the traits of a good student.



No comments: